What You Will Find Here
Welcome to NursingAssistants.net!
Thanks for stopping by.
We have many resources here for CNAs, CNA educators, Staff Development, and others who are interested in the work of the CNA.
- Everything You Want To Know About Being A CNA
- Applying For Reciprocity
- The Nursing Process and The CNA
- Observation Skills for CNAs
- Legal Issues For CNAs
- Professional Boundaries
- Being Professional
- Tips & Timesavers For CNAs
- 7 Habits Of Highly Effective CNA’s
- 7 Habits Of Highly INeffective CNA’s
Advice For CNAs:
- Staying Healthy At Work
- Job Interview Do’s and Dont’s
- Personal Notes About The Workday
- Getting Paid For Every Minute You Work
- 10 Ways To Make Yourself Indispensable to the Charge Nurse
- Filling In The Blanks
ASIDES: Quick tips and advice for busy CNAs:
SPOT LIGHT Series: In depth articles about important topics:
- The Residents Unit- A Reflection On The CNA
- Medical/Nursing Jargon- Making Sense of it All
- Job Burnout- What To Do About It
- 7 Tips For Working With Difficult Residents
- 10 Traits of Well Respected CNAs
Our mission here is to provide CNAs, charge nurses, DONs, Staff Development and others, modern, freshly updated and honest materials to use to further enhance the work of the CNA. We do not accept advertisements on this site, nor do we endorse products. We will review books when asked and provide a written narrative on the book. The materials here are written by CNAs for CNAs. These are not professional articles, just from-the-heart knowledge we want to share. All materials here are free to use, but not for reproduction on other websites. Again, thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to contact us any time.